Schoenne Homes Inc. is hiring for the following position:
Project Coordination Assistant
This is a full time salary position available immediately.
- Client and trades contact.
- General office duties, good computer skills and knowledge of word and excel.
- Assist with the coordination and management of projects and project trades.
- Customer care and after sales service.
- The desire to “do whatever it takes” in order to give clients the best home buying experience in the industry.
- Strong people skills and an ability to solve problems.
- Personable and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Self starter and forward thinker.
- Previous experience in the construction/development fields are an asset but not a necessity. You must be willing to learn.
Work hours have some flexibility and you may be required to work some evenings and weekends to accommodate client schedules, but this is rare at best.
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000 depending on experience.
Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
or dropped off to:
Schoenne Homes Inc.
#101-144 Front Street
No phone calls please